All new Audi models now come with a choice of a three, four or five year warranty*. What's more, if you decide to sell your Audi before the warranty expires, it will be fully transferred to the new owner. So, whichever length of warranty you choose, you can forget about unexpected repair bills and enjoy several years of carefree driving. *Three year warranty consists of a two-year unlimited mileage warranty and a third year warranty with a 60,000 mile limitation.
Four year warranty consists of two-year unlimited mileage coverage, and two further year's coverage with a 75,000 mile limitation. Five year warranty consists of two-year unlimited mileage coverage, and three further year's coverage with a 90,000 mile limitation. Only available at point of new car order. Fully transferable to subsequent owners.
Extending my warranty
All Audi models come with free warranty cover for the first three years. The table below shows prices** for extended warranty cover.
|4 - Year up to 75,000 mile
||5 - Year up to 90,000 mile
|A1 - £235.00||A1 - £500.00|
|A3 - £245.00||A3 - £545.00|
|A4 - £385.00||A4 - £905.00|
|A5 - £535.00||A5 - £1,255.00|
|TT - £385.00||TT - £905.00|
|A6 - £560.00||A6 - £1,335.00|
|A7 - £730.00||A7 - £1,750.00|
|A8 - £1,035.00||A8 - £2,555.00|
|Q3 - £325.00||Q3 - £745.00|
|Q5 - £535.00||Q5 - £1,355.00|
|Q7 - £560.00||Q7 - £1,335.00|
|R8 - £1,035.00||R8 - £2,555.00|
Our guarantee to you
Should a defect in manufacture or workmanship occur with your vehicle during its warranty period and it is within the mileage limitation, any member of the Audi authorised network will be able to carry out the necessary rectification, free of charge, whether or not they were the original supplying Dealer.
If you have modified the vehicle with the addition of accessories or other equipment, you may be charged for the removal of such equipment if so required to affect a repair.
The warranty is not affected by any change in ownership of the vehicle. Any part which is replaced becomes the property of Audi.
Any replaced parts are covered for the unexpired period of the vehicle warranty. Fourth and fifth year warranty options are only available prior to registration of your new car. If you've taken delivery of your Audi, we have a range of Extended Warranty products provided by Mondial Assistance UK.
Extended Warranty in Detail
Four year warranty
If you have opted for a four year warranty when you ordered your Audi, your vehicle will be covered by a third and fourth year warranty if:
1. The vehicle has not exceeded 75,000 miles.
2. The vehicle was imported by Audi UK and supplied through the United Kingdom Audi authorised network.
3. This warranty will terminate on the anniversary of the fourth year from the date of original registration or at 75,000 miles, whichever is soonest. Should the mileage exceed 75,000 miles within the first two years, the two-year manufacturer's warranty will still be valid, but you will not automatically have a third or fourth year of warranty.
Five year warranty
If you have opted for a five year warranty when you ordered your Audi your vehicle will be covered by a third, fourth and fifth year warranty if:
1. The vehicle has not exceeded 90,000 miles
2. The vehicle was imported by Audi UK and supplied through the United Kingdom Audi authorised network
3. This warranty will terminate on the anniversary of the fifth year from the date of original registration or at 90,000 miles, whichever is soonest. Should the mileage exceed 90,000 miles within the first two years, the two-year manufacturer's warranty will still be valid, but you will not automatically have a third, fourth or fifth year of warranty.
Travelling Abroad - You're still protected
Your vehicle should be serviced in accordance with the manufacturers' technical guidelines in order to ensure your warranty remains valid.
Travelling abroad within the first two years of your warranty
In the event of warranty repairs being necessary when travelling abroad, any member of the Audi Authorised Network in the country you are visiting will be able to carry out any rectification work under the terms of the manufacturer's warranty. They will require the vehicle information data details contained in the front of your car's Service schedule book to enable them to carry out the repairs. They will undertake the repairs free of charge.
Travelling abroad after the first two years of your warranty
Should your Audi suffer a manufacturing defect covered by your warranty while outside the United Kingdom, the repair must be carried out by a member of the Audi Authorised Network in that country. The cost should be settled by you with the repairer and a claim made for reimbursement through your local member of the Audi Authorised Network in the United Kingdom. In order for reimbursement to be possible the repair invoice should be returned to a member of the Audi Authorised Network in the UK within 28 days of the invoice date.