BMW After Sales
Welcome to our aftercare website, our primary objective when visiting Sytner is to make each customer’s experience as convenient, positively memorable and as bespoke as possible. We genuinely hope to retain your aftercare business for many years to come and appreciate we can only earn that right with great value service – put us to the test and give us your feedback!
Did you know?
Apart from the usual expectation of vehicle servicing and repairs, we also provide the following services for you to choose from:
- Major accident Bodywork/cosmetic repairs
- Accident assistance through Sytnerdrive
- Minor cosmetic work such as alloy wheel refurbishment, dent removal and stone chip repair
- Tyre replacement
- Wide range of accessories including fitment of body kits and satellite navigation equipment
- Air-conditioning servicing
- Supagard exterior and interior protection
Expertise but at no extra cost
We pride ourselves on staff retention and investment in training so we have highly trained and experienced team members working hard to deliver the very best quality of vehicle servicing and repair. It’s important to know that your BMW is serviced by highly trained technicians who understand the performance engineering of your car. However, we do not expect you to pay unfairly for this privilege, we regularly undertake price comparisons and you’ll find us eager to Price Match any other genuine like for like quotation.
For your convenience we can provide a range of services to ensure your visit to Sytner is hassle free. We are happy to provide:
- Next day service – in a rush? No problem we will try on every occasion to work around you and offer a flexible next day service if needed.
- A complimentary lift or taxi within a reasonable distance from the Dealership.
- Work from our facility – we are WIFI enabled and have pleasant waiting areas to get connected and enjoy our fabulous coffee all day!
- Drive Thru servicing – At some of most recently built operations, you’ll be able to experience our Service Drive Thru. Nowhere else in the UK is this currently available.
- A convenient collection and delivery service - we can collect your vehicle from your work or home address within a reasonable distance.
- A replacement car if this is essential for you to continue with your busy schedule. We operate a large fleet of vehicles, however demand usually is high so please expect a short delay
- Keeping you informed – we appreciate that your schedule may well be busy so allow us to give you the comfort that you’ll be kept completely informed of your vehicles progress. If any unforeseen additional repairs are needed we will work with you to ensure that any inconvenience is minimal
To arrange a service, MOT, or repair simply click on the links below.