Hire Purchase - Business Users
The most straightforward method of purchase. Ideal for a customer who desires outright ownership of their car and probably changes their car at intervals of greater than 48 months.
How does it work?
- Choose the car (new or used) you like.
- Choose the most suitable repayment period between 12 and 60 months.
- You agree on a deposit and monthly repayment to suit your budget.
- At the end of the agreement as long as all the payments have been made the car is yours to keep.
What are the benefits?
- At the end of the agreement your business owns the car.
- By spending less cash up front this helps the business cash flow or use the money to invest elsewhere.
- Fixed monthly payments makes budgeting easier.
- The interest you pay if tax deductible.
- Because the car is an asset on your balance sheet you can write down a proportion of its value against your business profits.
You can search our wide range of used vehicles using the ‘Vehicle Search’ panel to the right.
Click here to view our current new car offers.
For more information click here to send us your details and a member of our team will contact you to discuss your finance options.
In aid of the Mat Davis foundation, Jon Stenson of Graypaul Birmingham will be undertaking an unbelievable 2,300km Gate to Gate challenge, with the aim of raising a remarkable £10,000. The Mat Davis foundation was inspired by an incredible young man of the same name and aims to provide support to people aged 18-26, in Warwickshire, who have been diagnosed with terminal cancer.
Why should you settle for second best? If you lose the use of your car as the result of an accident that was not your fault, you can rely on Sytnerdrive to get you straight back into the driving seat of a vehicle of the same standard as the one you originally chose.