Personal Contract Purchase
This is the most popular way to pay for a car and is ideal for customers who wish to change their car at intervals between 24 and 48 months taking away the worry of depreciation.
How does it work?
Choose the car (new or used) you like.
- Choose the most suitable repayment period.
- Agree on your annual mileage.
- You are given a Guaranteed Minimum Future Value which becomes your optional final payment.
- You decide on the deposit and payments suitable for your budget.
- At the end there are three choices for you; part exchange your vehicle for another car, keep the car and pay the final payment, or hand it back and have nothing further to pay.
What are the benefits?
- Fixed monthly payments mean you always know what you will be paying, so there are no nasty surprises.
- A Guaranteed Minimum Future Value, so you know from day one the minimum you will receive as a part exchange in the future.
- Lower monthly payments than traditional forms of funding because the final payment at the end reduces your monthly commitment.
- Changing your car regularly saves money on repairs and maintenance.
You can search our wide range of used vehicles using the ‘Vehicle Search’ panel to the right.
Click here to view our current new car offers.
For more information click here to send us your details and a member of our team will contact you to discuss your finance options.
This year has marked another significant milestone in Porsche history, celebrating the 40th anniversary of the first Porsche Turbo model. In addition, 2014 also saw the relaunch of the iconic 911 Targa model. As a result, both models have been included in this year’s Porsche classic restoration competition.