Guy Salmon Jaguar Coventry Business & Corporate Users
Guy Salmon Jaguar Coventry has a dedicated business manager, who will be happy to help with any enquiry you may have as a business user.
Introducing your dedicated & experienced Jaguar Local Business Specialist Vicki Knight, who will be happy to help with any enquiry you may have as a business user.
On hand at any time during the working day, Vicki can provide the business support you need, to make the process of obtaining your Jaguar simple and efficient.
As a Local Business & Fleet Specialist Vicki can:
- Act as a single point of contact between you and the Jaguar Business Centre
- Offer vehicle management recommendations
- Present a cost-benefit analysis of your current situation
- Provide you with up to date product information, relevant to your company
- Arrange vehicle demonstrators
Jaguar has launched an online-based company car tax calculator and car comparison tool to assist company car drivers and fleet managers in their purchase decision.
Jaguar Business Contract Hire
Business Contract Hire provides hassle free motoring for your business. It is an efficient way of funding the use of a vehicle without the cost of ownership. You benefit from low initial outlay, regular rentals and no worry about vehicle disposal at the end of the contract. You can also benefit from the reassurance of a choice of optional service, maintenance and repair packages.
How It Works
Jaguar Contract Hire purchase the Jaguar you choose, allowing them to claim back the VAT. This means that your payments are calculated on a VAT
exclusive price. You choose the Jaguar you want to drive, agree your annual mileage and decide your hire period between 18 and 60 months.
Choose the right optional service, maintenance and repair package for your business. Your rental is calculated based on your choice.
At the end of your term, simply return the vehicle to us (within the agreed mileage and in good condition), choose your next Jaguar and start again.
- Rentals are lower as they are calculated on the VAT exclusive price of the car
- VAT registered busineses can reclaim a portion of the VAT paid on rentals, and all of the VAT paid on optional service, maintenance and repair rentals.
- Rentals are allowable against tax
- Off balance sheet funding
- Low initial outlay and regular rentals for easy budgeting
- Road fund licence included for the duration of your contract
- Optional servicing, maintanance and repair packages bring all your running costs together in one rental
- Flexibility to change your contract term and mileage should your circumstances change
- No concerns over the future value of your vehicle
- You don't have the worry of selling your vehicle at the end of your contract
Contact us today to find out more.