Terms & Conditions - Goodwood Festival of Speed
- Entry is free.
- The competition will be open from 25th April – 23rd June. Any entrant seeking content to the platform outside of the competition period will not be entered into this competition.
- By entering this competition entrants agree to these terms and conditions. The winning entrant may also be asked to take part in post-promotion publicity.
- The winning entrant will be contacted by Sytner Guy Salmon Land Rover Marketing Team, via the relevant Platform by Friday 23rd June 2017. The winning entrant will be asked to confirm their name, email address, address and mobile telephone number and that they accept the Prize within 24 hours of Sytner Guy Salmon Land Rover communication.
- If the winning entrant cannot be contacted within 24 hours after the first attempt to contact them then Guy Salmon Land Rover reserves the right to offer the Prize to another entrant
- Details of collecting the prize will be sent to the winner.
- By submitting Content for the competition you, as an entrant, are providing Content to Guy Salmon Land Rover and not to Facebook/Instagram/Twitter.
- All Content will be monitored closely. Any Content which is deemed inappropriate, offensive or illegal or demonstrates or makes reference to inappropriate, offensive, illegal, reckless or dangerous behaviour will be removed immediately and the relevant submission will not be considered a valid entry into the competition. Guy Salmon Land Rover reserves the right to amend, or remove altogether, any Content submitted onto the Platform by an entrant for any reason whatsoever.