Contract Purchase - Business Users
This option is ideal for the business user who wishes to change their car between 24 and 48 months and want the security of a Guaranteed Minimum Future Value.
How does it work?
- Choose the car (new or used) you like.
- Choose the most suitable repayment period.
- Agree on your annual mileage.
- You are given a Guaranteed Minimum Future Value which becomes your optional final payment.
- You decide on the deposit and payments suitable for your budget.
- At the end there are three choices for you, part exchange your vehicle for another car, keep the car and pay the final payment or hand it back and have nothing further to pay.
What are the benefits?
- Having a final payment reduces initial outlay and keeps the monthly payments lower, helping the cash flow of your business.
- Fixed monthly payments makes budgeting easier.
- The interest you pay is tax deductible.
- Because the car is an asset on your balance sheet, you can write down a proportion of its value against your business profits.
- Flexibility at the end of the agreement to have an option that suits you.
You can search our wide range of used vehicles using the ‘Vehicle Search’ panel to the right.
Click here to view our current new car offers.
For more information click here to send us your details and a member of our team will contact you to discuss your finance options.
Rolls-Royce motor cars have unveiled a new art installation by Turner Prize nominee Angela Bulloch. The piece, named Cipher of L, was unveiled at Rolls-Royce Motorcars London and will be displayed for three weeks to coincide with the Frieze Art Fair.