SEAT Contract Hire
Contract Hire is the simplest way to finance your vehicle. We’ll agree a plan of fixed monthly rentals, up to four years. You can also budget ahead by adding servicing, maintenance and tyre costs to your agreement.
How does it work?
- Choose the new car you like.
- Choose the most suitable hire period usually between 24 and 48 months.
- Agree on your annual mileage.
- Agree the rentals most suitable for your budget.
- At the end of the agreement simply hand your car back.
What are the benefits?
- If VAT registered your business could claim up to 50% of the VAT on monthly rentals and 100% VAT on the maintenance rental.
- Optional maintenance contract so no surprise bills.
- A proportion of your rental payments allowable against tax.
- Reduced initial outlay improves the cash flow of your business.
- No hassle in selling the vehicle at the end of the contract.
- SEAT Driverline Service - Whatever happens you will always be taken car of:
If something goes wrong, we’ll be on hand to help. SEAT Driverline, which is free for Contract Hire customers, is a single contact number you can call for help. Services include breakdown and recovery assistance, maintenance bookings, glass repair and reporting accidents. Most importantly, you can call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.