Contract Hire - Business Users
The finance company reclaims the VAT on the car you drive and this saving is passed on to you with reduced rentals. There are other tax efficiencies available.
How does it work?
- Choose the new car you like.
- Choose the most suitable hire period usually between 24 and 48 months.
- Agree on your annual mileage.
- Agree the rentals most suitable for your budget.
- At the end of the agreement simply hand your car back.
What are the benefits?
- If VAT registered your business could claim up to 50% of the VAT on monthly rentals and 100% VAT on the maintenance rental.
- Optional maintenance contract so no surprise bills.
- A proportion of your rental payments allowable against tax.
- Reduced initial outlay improves the cash flow of your business.
- No hassle in selling the vehicle at the end of the contract.
You can search our wide range of used vehicles using the ‘Vehicle Search’ panel to the right.
Click here to view our current new car offers.
For more informaion click here to send us your details and a member of our team will contact you to discuss your finance options.
Customers of the Riverside Business Park retailer travelled to the smart Festival in a convoy that included an eye-catching car liveried with the winning design from an art competition held in conjunction with Wellingborough Prep School. Aboard the striking smart was competition winner Holly Heath and mum Claire, who were invited to the festival as part of her prize.