At North Wales Commercial Vehicles we aim to guarantee the highest level of customer service each and every time you visit our centre. We do this by sticking to our promises;
1. We will give you a quote before we start work, so you understand what work is required and how much you will pay
2. We will advise you if additional work is required, give you a cost estimate and only carry it out once we get your authorisation
3. We will guarantee you an appointment within five working days when you book your vehicle in
4. We will offer you one of the following:
a.a courtesy vehicle
b.a while-you-wait service or
c.a collection-and-return service
5. If your vehicle is out of action for over two hours and still within warranty, we’ll do everything we can to source a like-for-like courtesy vehicle, or the best alternative
6. If your vehicle breaks down and is recovered to North Wales Van Centre, we will perform an initial diagnosis within a maximum of one working day
7. We will fit genuine Volkswagen parts, designed and manufactured to suit your vehicle and maintain optimum performance
8. We will give you a two year parts and labour warranty**
9. We will fully explain all work carried out, including warranty work and any work paid for by your fleet company or service contract
10. We will always wash and vac your vehicle free of charge
* Terms and conditions apply. Ask your Van Centre for details.
** Genuine Volkswagen parts, fitted by Volkswagen trained technicians. Warranty applies from date of purchase, excludes wear and tear and does not apply to parts fitted under the terms of the vehicle warranty.