New Volvo V60
The all-new Volvo V60, a dynamic sportswagon aimed at those who want coupé styling and driving enjoyment but with added versatility and carrying capacity.
To make an enquiry simply get in touch with your local Volvo dealershipMake an enquiry
Please contact your local dealership who will be happy to assist you in sourcing this vehicle.
The all-new V60, Volvo's dynamic sportswagon, is aimed at those who want coupé styling and driving enjoyment but with added versatility and carrying capacity.
Based on Volvo's new S60, the most dynamic saloon in the company's range, the V60 maintains the fun-to-drive qualities and performance of its four-door counterpart but offers more space and versatility.
- Brand new model in the Volvo line up
- Based on the S60, with the same dynamic handling and performance
- Aimed at drivers who want a great driving experience but would like more carrying capacity than the S60
- Coupé styling mixed with wagon functionality including versatile 40:20:40 split rear seat arrangement and folding passenger front seat
- Top range T6 engine produces 304PS and gives 155mph top speed
- DRIVe version on sale in mid-2011
- World's first wagon to offer Volvo's innovative new Pedestrian Detection with Full Auto Brake technology
- Award winning City Safety technology is standard
- Competes in small premium sportswagon segment
- Estimated 90 per cent of global sales will be in Europe
From the B-pillar forward, the V60 is identical to the S60. Rear door sheetmetal is also identical, although the windows and ‘door uppers' are different. The roof and whole rear end are new, reflecting the re-designed tail to offer extra carrying capacity. The boot capacity is a generous 430 litres to the window line, with rear seats up, and 557 litres when loaded to the roof. When rear seats are folded, capacity jumps to a capacious 1241 litres.
The rear seats fold 40:20:40, the same as Volvo's champion load-lugger theV70. To further improve carrying capacity, the front passenger seat backrest can also fold forward, which helps to carry long items. There are also twin booster cushions for children in the outer rear seats available, hooks for carrying and lockable under floor storage.
The Volvo V60 Plug-in Hybrid
The Volvo V60 Plug-in Hybrid is the world's first diesel plug-in hybrid and is Volvo Car Corporation's most technically advanced model ever - an electric car, hybrid car and muscle-car all rolled into one. At the touch of a button, the driver can choose which of the three cars they want to drive at any given moment. Sales get under way at the start of 2012 with a limited model year production run of 1,000 cars starting in November 2012. They will be offered with Pure Limited specification, which includes the highest SE Lux trim level.
Specific vehicle information, including technical and specification information, has been referenced from the generic UK CAP vehicle information database. For more information please go to: www.cap.co.uk. Whilst every effort has been taken to ensure accuracy of product information, some inaccuracies may occur. It is important that you do not rely on this information but check with a Sytner Group Limited dealership, about any items which may affect your decision to purchase a product. Sytner Group Limited accepts no liability for loss or damage resulting from errors or misleading information.