We would like to share some important information in relation to your upcoming service booking with Sytner Leicester.
In order to minimise the risk to yourself and our team, please take a moment to read through this detail.
In England customers MUST by law wear a face covering to enter our dealerships after 24th July 2020. Please ensure you do adhere to this request when entering our premises.
- Please do not enter our premises if you are currently self-isolating due to COVID19, or if you have any symptoms associated with COVID19. We can happily rebook you.
- Please remove your car key from your key ring so that it is separate from any other keys, prior to departure.
- Whilst we wish to minimise any waiting, this may be unavoidable at this time. Please do endeavour to arrive at your specific time slot.
- Please drive to the BMW Aftersales ‘drive through’ doors and wait to be directed by a member of the team. As you proceed into the drive through building, please lower all of the windows of your car.
- Please remain in your car until you are approached by a member of the team.
- We will ask you to place your car key into a pouch so that we do not need to handle your key whilst on site. Once you have done this, you will be able to leave the site.
- We will keep you updated with time scales for collection.
- If you need to demonstrate a specific fault to our team, we will be able to arrange this via a live broadcast with you.
- For your piece of mind, all touch points are cleaned with a disinfectant and the team are following strict hygiene guidelines.
- Due to the current extended lock down and to minimise the number of people that come into contact with your car, we will not be offering a wash and vacuum. We will however, use a disinfectant misting product inside the car, once all work is completed, this antibacterial and viral product will also disinfect the air con and ventilation system, all complementary. Please do let us know if you have any allergies or concerns with carrying this out in advance.
- You will receive a video health check of your car and we will call you with a report of any findings.
- Regrettably we are unable to provide any waiting facilities on site without an originally booked, FAST Lane appointment.
- If waiting for your car, please come on your own. We are unable to provide refreshments or magazines etc so please prepare yourself with a drink and entertainment. During the extended lock down, we will also check your temperature when entering the waiting area.
- There is plenty of outdoor space for a walk or to sit on the grass, weather permitting. We would encourage you to do so.
- Once the work has been completed on your vehicle, we will contact you to let you know that the vehicle is ready for collection.
- We are unable to accept cash payments. Instead we will need to take payment over the telephone. If you are paying on site we can accept card payments including Apple Pay.
- When you arrive to collect the car, please return through the signposted entrance and wait at the glass partition to be served by a member of the team. If you are in a loan car please drive back into the Drive In. .
While we understand that this will feel very different to a normal visit to our centre, we hope that you can appreciate that we are putting these processes in place to keep both yourself and our team safe at this time.
If you could provide your best form of contact and the details for the day, prior to your arrival that would be appreciated.
You can find out more about the procedures we have put in place by clicking the link below:
FIND OUT MORE.