You want to ride. Just ride. We take care of the rest.
Purchase a Service Inclusive package and all standard maintenance items, Original BMW Motorrad Parts and ADVANTEC Original BMW Engine Oil are included.
Benefits at a glance
For new and used BMW Motorcycles up to 10 years old*
Original BMW Motorrad parts
High-quality Original BMW ADVANTEC engine oil
Total cost transparency and protection against unexpected price rises
Tailored packages of three or five years
Great value for money and increase in resale value
Valid in all participating countries worldwide
Transferable to new owner
*BMW Service Inclusive packages are not available for the HP4 RACE and M 1000 RR
Service Inclusive Pricing
3 years/ 18,000 miles
5 years/ 30,000 miles
Engine oil service
Expert oil filter change
First 600-mile service
(Front) fork oil change
Gearbox oil change
Spark Plug replacement
Brake fluid change
Air filter change
CVT belt replacement
Fuel filter change
Disposal of oil and parts
Terms: All maintenance work includes BMW Motorrad original replacement parts and Original BMW ADVANTEC engine oil. *Some services do not apply to all motorcycles
3 years / 18,000 miles
5 years / 30,000 miles
1. BMW Motorrad Service Inclusive covers the cost of required original BMW parts, labour and oils for the following standard maintenance schedule items;
Engine oil change with oil filter and refill quantity**
Service air filter**, fuel filter**, spark plugs**
Service brake fluid
Service vehicle check according to BMW Motorrad specifications
2. Items not specifically mentioned above and items requiring replacement or repair due to excessive wear and tear or misuse are not covered by BMW Motorrad Service Inclusive.
3. Work carried out under the BMW Motorrad Service Inclusive programme will be indicated by the motorcycles on-board computer and BMW guidelines. Work must be carried out in line with BMW service schedules (copies of which are available on request) which may be updated or vary from time to time according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
4. Service intervals specified for the motorcycle must have been met and must have been performed in accordance with the specifications of the manufacturer. Service must be due as indicated by the motorcycle’s service light before service work can be performed.
5. If the motorcycle has undergone any form of unapproved tuning or performance enhancement, any right to request services or parts under BMW Service Inclusive ceases with immediate effect.
6. Servicing must be carried out at a BMW Motorrad Service Authorised Workshop by BMW Approved Technicians.
7. BMW Motorrad Service Inclusive is transferable to subsequent owners of the motorcycle but is not transferable to another vehicle.
8. Costs paid for BMW Motorrad Service Inclusive are non-refundable.
9. Services provided by BMW Motorrad Road Assistance, statutory warranty claims as well as exclusions of warranty claims as stated in the conditions for sale for new vehicles remain unaffected.
** Not valid for C evolution