Complaints Procedure

If (as a consumer), your complaint cannot be resolved via our internal procedures, you may refer your complaint to the following dispute resolution provider (known as ADR).

Non-financial services related:

If a dispute arises that cannot be resolved between us within a reasonable timescale, you may refer your dispute to the National Conciliation Service.
For details of this service you can contact them on 01788 538317 or you can visit their website at or write to them at The National Conciliation Service, 2-3 Allerton Road, Rugby, CV23 0PA

Financial Services related:

If we cannot resolve your complaint within 8 weeks, you may refer your dispute to the Financial Ombudsman Service. This service is free to use. Their consumer helpline is available on 0800 023 4 567 or 0300 123 9 123 or you can visit their website at, email them at or write to the Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR.

Where your complaint relates to relevant motor finance discretionary commission arrangements (DCA), the eight week response time has been paused for 37 weeks from 11 January 2024.

You can find out more information on the pause here: