Festival of Speed Goodwood Circuit Simulator Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Sytner Group Ltd (company no. 2883766) registered office 2 Penman Way, Grove Park, Leicester, LE19 1ST.
2. The competition is open to visitors of the Goodwood Festival of Speed except employees of Sytner Group Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Unless otherwise stated, only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
6. Closing date for entry will be 18:00 on Sunday 16th July 2023. After this date there is no further entries to the competition.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The quickest laps will be calculated into a top 20.
9. The 20 quickest laps will be placed into a ballot where a name will be picked at random to win the grand prize.
10. Other users in the top 20 will win a piece of merchandise from one of the brands that Sytner Group represent.